Natasha had already come to her senses and was watching her friend comprehend new sensations with interest. Excited, she got up with cancer, leaning on the edge of the bed and sticking out her ass, attracted the attention of the guy: “Artyom, I want your dick inside!”
— Not a! Here you will also make me a daughter, then - yes, I will be the happiest mother, and the most loving wife! Look! Isn't it lovely?! Poured - you!
Natasha, who was lying nearby, felt the "seismic" activity happening from the side with her whole body. Watching the grimaces of pleasure on her friend's face, she nobly gave her enough time to feel Artyom's cock. Finally her patience was over: "Honey, my pussy wants to fuck too!" The guy, considering the request completely fair, switched to Natasha. So he continued, periodically changing holes. And the girls looked at each other and fervently rejoiced at what was happening.
liveartbcs.com/togo/23-02-2022. We said hello, she asked about work and about the hospital and in general what news we have, then the conversation continued on the street. When I asked how she ended up in our area, knowing that she lives in another city, she replied that she came to her friends, but since the only train arrives early, she will have to walk until five o'clock, and then it was still only eleven!
I answered and went to the apartment. Christina was wearing a short black top, denim shorts barely covered her pumped up ass, long white hair was gathered in a ponytail. Once again admiring the girl, I followed her down the corridor.
Can you help me take off my corset?
Did you feel?